10/26/2009

Target: Free Dominos Pizza w/ Game Purchase


Did you all see this in your Target ad this week? There are some games, such as Battleship, Twister, Guess Who, Sorry, Operation, etc. for sale for $9 that have a coupon inside for a FREE medium pizza at Domino's! Make sure you look for the specially marked boxes in the store. You can see if they're listed on your Target ad HERE.

Get a gift for the holidays and save the pizza coupon for a night you don't have time to cook!

Thanks for the reminder, Mojo Savings!

UPDATE: There are some Hasbro Coupons HERE. You might be able to snag Connect 4 and a pizza for $4 if it's part of the deal! Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

2ND UPDATE: Just got back from Target. The Connect 4x4 isn't part of the deal, it's the older version. But I'm going to leave the coupons up in case anyone can use them elsewhere. I picked up a game to donate while I was there. I figure it would be cool for them to not only get a great game but a fun outing, too!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to use the $5 off coupon on the original Connect 4 game. I didn't realize that it wasn't for that game, but it worked! I got the game and a free pizza coupon for $4!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.