10/12/2009

Thank You for the Awards!



Let me tell you that as a blogger, it is truly an honor to receive an award from a fellow blogger. Over the last week or two, I have been so blessed to have been given this honor by the following:

The One Lovely Blog Award from---(I'm hoping I didn't miss any! Please let me know if I did!)

"Deal"ightfuly Frugal

She Saved

Frugal Living And Having Fun

Mojo Savings

Fiddledeedee Mom

Free Snatcher

Deal Finding Chik

Coupon Gal

Reaping Your Harvest

The Thrifty Divas



I also received a cool "Over The Top" award from:

The Suburban Jungle


And a "Best Blog" award from:

Two Little Monkeys Plus Hubby

And now I get to pass this One Lovely Blog Award on to 15 bloggers that I love! Here they are: (Since I got so many awards, I allowed myself a few extras to highlight, as these women all are so generous in sending over deals to help me out!)

Pink Coupon Cafe
Money Saving Maine-iac
Rejoice In Saving
Couponing For 4
Couponers United
KC Penny Pinchin Mama
Frugal Racing Fan Mommy
Give Me Neither
The Coupon High
Tomorrow's Plight
Sweet Savings
More Than Cents
Shelby Making Cents
I Could Use a Deal
Mama Cheaps
Pocketbook Pearls
Saving Cents with Sense
Sales Addict

Thank you to everyone for the awards! And Thank you to all my fellow bloggers that continue to share their deal findings with me which not only saves my reader friends $ but also helps me balance family and blogging time. I am always grateful to you all for each and every deal that you email me!

10 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I have a award for you at:
    http://twolittlemonkeysplushubby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaycie, you truly deserve them all. You were there for Catrina and I (Kay) when we were just starting out and offered us advice on starting workshops in our local area. We thank you dearly for seeding into our lives.

    Continued blessings & prosperity!

    Reaping In Abundance,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jaycie!!! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this is why I was emailing you lol. I just left a comment on your Emergen-C post. Sorry, didn't see this one yet.

    Anywho, I sent you a One Lovely Blog Award as well, but I kept getting your email back. Here's a link to my post:
    http://www.savingwithamy.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Just wanted to let you know!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Jaycie! That's so sweet of you and I really appreciate it. :)

    I look forward to chatting soon!
    All the best,
    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for such a considerate award! I love your blog and you do such a great job. Keep up the good work.
    Sarah, Pocketbook Pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Jaycie, I really appreciate it. :)I gave you the One Lovely Blog Award as well awhile back, totally forgot to email it to the people I nominated though...oops! :)

    Kristy

    www.tomorrowsplight.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason I thought my post didn't go through, so I redid it...so disregard that. Haha. It's probably the lack of sleep from being a new mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.