1/13/2010

Coupons.com: $2 Off Coupon for Select DVDs


Coupons.com also has some $2 Off Coupons HERE for Select DVDs right now:

Just Married
Just My Luck
A Good Year
Moonstruck
Unfaithful
When Harry Met Sally
What Happens in Vegas
Ever After
27 Dresses
The Princess Bride

Thanks for sharing, Mojo Savings!

If I remember correctly, I thought When Harry Met Sally might be in the $5 area at Target. Not sure on the others. But I'd check as you could end up with a $3 movie!

And speaking of When Harry Met Sally can I just say how completely excited I am to find out that Harry Connick Jr is going to sing a few songs at the Blissdom conference I am going to in February!!! I may have to do a WHMS and Hope Floats movie night before I go. (And yes...you can still get tickets to the conference.) :)

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW! Im so excited about Harry Connick Jr! I screamed when I saw he was coming lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I've been a fan of his for years! What an honor to get to see him sing live.

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.