1/12/2010

Recycle Bank: 100 Points for Registering - Trade in For Freebies!


Recycle Bank is currently offering 100 Points just for signing-up for their program HERE. The prizes vary but currently, 100 points could get you a FREE bag of Wonderful Pistachios.

All you need to do is sign-up, then go to the rewards section to redeem your product.(Look under W for the Pistachios if that's the prize you want.) There are lots of great prizes, including Coca-Cola Coupons so check them all out. I also saw $2 off any Cascadian Farms Product Coupons for only 20 points! If you don't see anything you want right now, then wait. They add new prizes all the time.

Thanks for sharing, Mojo Savings!

I just signed up a few weeks ago and I turned my points in for a BOGO Huggies Wipes coupon. I just got it in the mail yesterday. Now, I need to find a sale to sweeten the deal!

UPDATE: Looks like the Pistachios are sold out but there are lots of other great freebies you can grab there, too.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.