8/18/2008

Target Exclusive: Free Children's Books...

Target has specially marked boxes of specific Kellogg's products with "United Through Reading" tokens on them. Collect two tokens and mail them in for a FREE children's book. Titles include: Little Boy, Where Is Baby’s Belly Button?, Marsupial Sue, By My Brother’s Side, The Report Card and The Sea of Trolls. You can also donate $5 to the United for Reading program for any additional books. Click here for all the details and a printable order form.

Use your Kellogg's coupons to get $$ off the products, a FREE book and help support "United Through Reading," which helps keep deployed military in touch with their families.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about this deal: I'm going to Target today and will be sure to look for it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I hope you find them, too! I may go back and get another set of tokens for my sister-in-law's baby. The "Where is Baby's Belly Button" book is fabulous but we already have it. But it should make a great present, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.