9/19/2008

Fun Site to Check Out


So I found out about this website through My Points and thought it was kind of fun! The site is called Daily Makeover. There's a FREE version that should give you a laugh. (Just click on the "Join for Free" button.) Upload a picture of yourself and try on various hairstyles and colors. It will give you a "heads up" when something you click is restricted to paid members only. I'd recommend a picture of how you really look now and make sure you have a neutral background, like a plain wall. I didn't take the time to do this. I just used one I had from my wedding. The background of mine deflected from the hairstyles some but it was still fun!

Anyway, if you are thinking about whether you should cut your hair short or color it a certain color, this is a good site to check out before you do. You can print your picture or even email it to a friend or yourself.

Have some fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.