9/10/2008

Nathan's Playdate


In case you've been wondering why I was a little quiet on the blog-front last night/today, now you see why! It was my turn to host a playdate. (Eight kids 2 and under!) I am so fortunate to have three other Mommy Friends that are able to meet up about every other week. The kids seem to have so much fun playing together. And we are able to sneak in some time to chat. I look forward to each one!

If you've been putting off having a playdate with your friends, schedule one now! You really will be glad you did!

Here's hoping your Wednesday was just as fun!

1 comment:

  1. Daniel had so much fun playing with the kids and loves Nathan's sand box. We can't wait to come over again. And as always, I love chatting with the moms (and talking coupons and deals with you!; ) Are you sure you don't need any Robitussin? I've got some if you need it. : )

    BTW, I stopped at Wags on the way home, lugged the kids out of the car and went in to hit the Robitussin deal one more time. The cashier would only take ONE coupon! I just said, thanks anyway and left. As I was driving away I realized it was still making them all pretty much free, but I really wanted the money maker deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.