9/20/2008

Target: 9/21 - 9/27


Click here for CVS.
Click here for Wags.
Click here for Jewel.


General Mills Cereal 4/$11. Get $5 Target Gift Card! Use $1/1 printable here. $.75/1 from 8/17S. $1/3 from either 8/10 or 9/7GM. (Also I got 2 FREE Cheerios boxes coupons in the mail. Maybe from the Cheerios Challenge? If you have those, it's a GREAT time to use them!!) UPDATE: It appears the "freebie" varies by location. Some are gift cards, orange juice and milk (from what I've heard so far.)

Scenario:
Buy 4 Boxes of Cheerios
Total = $11. Use 2 Free boxes coupons and 2 $1/1 printables. Pay $3.50 oop and get $5 GC. Make a $1.50 profit!

Dog Chow $20.99. Get a $5GC. Use $4 off coupon here. (They will give you a recommendation of what to buy, but the coupon is for any brand of Purina. Also, they donate to an animal place near you.)

Campbell's Chunky Soup Bowls $1.45. Use $.75/2 from 9/7S.

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. In my target ad it said get a free box of tropicana orange juice, not a gift card. Is it different in different areas? I am in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My target deos not have the $5 off, its a free gallon of milk. I was bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like the deals vary by region. I'll have to add that in the posting. Thank you for your feedback! I wish yours was a $5GC, too! Sorry!!

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.