9/10/2008

Tuesday Tip: Time Your Tasks!

With taking to Nathan to class and getting ready for his playdate, I forgot to send out a Tuesday Tip yesterday! Here it is:

To help with household procrastination, next time you do each household task, time how long it REALLY takes. (Washing dishes, loading/unloading dishwasher, vacuuming, starting laundry, dusting, picking up toys, etc.) You'll be surprised to find that most tasks take 10 minutes or less. Then when you are telling yourself you don't feel like doing a task, just tell yourself, "It's only 10 minutes!" and you'll be more motivated to get it done.

When I started doing this, I found out it was so much easier to keep up with keeping the kitchen cleaned. I get the clean-up done and then I have the rest of the night to not think about it and I go to bed with an empty and CLEAN sink!

Hope your Tuesday was a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.