9/07/2008

Week in Review: Walgreens and Target Trip


We had a friend visiting so I decided to give Rich some "guy time" (to play Wii in peace of no whining toddler!) and Nathan and I went out shopping. We stopped by Target and Walgreens to get these deals:

Target
Transaction #1
4 boxes of Kashi Cereal
Total=$2.11 (Used four Kashi coupons and $5 Target GC from Pop-Tart deal.) Got a $5 Target GC. (I used Kashi coupons Vocal Point sent me but, there is a $2 printable here. You must register for the coupon.) There's also a $1 printable here.

Transaction #2
2 boxes of Kashi Cereal
2 boxes of Kashi Crackers
1 box of Annie's Cheddar Crackers
3 lift-a-flap books for Nathan (I LOVE these books!)
2 Pooh learning card sets for Nathan
1 58pk of Luvs diapers
Total= $12.10 (Used four Kashi coupons, $5 Luvs coupon and $5GC from deal above.) Got a $5 Target GC and a FREE Kiwi magazine subscription.

Walgreens
9 boxes of Robittusin DM***
3 boxes of Robittusin DM special diabetes formula (for my Father)***
Total=$12.72. Got $40 in RR.

Grand Total=$26.93 plus I earned another $5 Target GC, $40 in RRs and a FREE magazine subscription.

It was a pretty good trip!

***I heard about the deal early enough for my family to print extra coupons. I picked up the Robittusin for them so they get the freebies and I got the RRs. Aren't they sweet? We do this sometimes because they get too busy to get the deals and miss out otherwise. If your family is the same way, ask them to print the coupons in advance and do the same thing. It's a win-win situation! (Plus if they don't have to make an extra trip, it saves on gas!)

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.