10/31/2008

$2 Tater Thursdays - Too Sick Today!


Tater and I were just too sick to doing anything "special" today. But for me, it was special just to lay around watching TV with my son and not doing housework. If only I was feeling 100% to enjoy it more!

I am hoping we get a miracle recovery overnight so we can enjoy Halloween tomorrow. I can't wait to see my Little Pooh's reaction to people giving him some candy!

Hoping your day was much better than ours! Since I didn't think you'd want a picture of Tater with a runny nose, I added one of my little "Tater Claus" from last year. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you and Tater are feeling better soon! It's no fun when your little ones are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It's so hard to be sick when pregnant because they won't give you anything for it. Not that I would take it anyway!

    And it's absolutely heartbreaking to hear Tater hacking away and there's nothing I can do about it.

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.