10/20/2008

Christmas: Can't Find Series


Believe it or not, aside from a few gift cards and 1 PSP game I have to pick up...I am all done Christmas shopping. They just need to be wrapped. I know that sounds absolutely sickening to you but it's the way it has to be this year with the baby coming so late in the season. I'll have my hands full juggling the two of them so I didn't want to worry about who I still needed to buy for!

But, I will continue to post this series, hopefully on each Monday for you. I know once it gets closer to Christmas, more of you will be looking for help finding items!

As a switch today, not only am I opening up the links to items you can't find BUT...if you have a great Christmas gift idea or a great crafty item that would make a wonderful gift, please leave your blog link or a comment. Call me old-fashioned but I truly love the homemade gifts better than the store-bought ones, overall.

Hoping to hear some great ideas from you this week! Your idea might just make my Top 5 on Friday! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.