10/20/2008

FREE $25 Omaha Steak Gift Certificate


Mercedes, from Common Sense with Money, has a great posting on how you can get a $25 Omaha Steak gift certificate for FREE! Make sure you check it out here!

UPDATE: Click here to read Catherine's detailed version of how to get 5.5lbs of ground steak for $.36lb!!

ADDITIONAL UPDATE: I just got an email about my Omaha Steak order. You cannot combine a promotional gift certificate with a free offer purchase. This is still a good deal, though. Just not as good as before!

1 comment:

  1. was having problems with getting the 12 free steak burgers but when i went onto this website offer.omahasteaks.com/cgi-bin10/DM/y/haon0KxURF0Lzw0BOag0G4 - 54k - it gave me 6 free steak burgers, 6 piece cutlery and free cutting board. It showed up at end after i typed in my free $25 gift card and i got 8 burgers then got 6 free plus other 2 items. all for $1.98 what a great deal, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.