10/15/2008

Simple Steps: Week Seven


For newbies, click here for prior postings.

Here are the 4 new habits for this week:
1)Eat more slowly, respecting food.
2)Greet the day with morning stretches.
3)Organize your photos. (Mine are organized...piled in a container!) :)
4)Keep a gratitude journal.

Here were last week's four:
5)Replace processed foods with whole grains. --I try to choose whole grains whenever possible. We haven't totally eliminated processed foods, but we try.
6)Do a few minutes of crunches every day.--Crunches with a pregnant belly...I don't think so!
7)Maintain a clean car. (All of us with kids probably need this one!)--I've been getting in the habit of cleaning out all our garbage right when we get home.
8)Dress smart and keep your closet organized.--Once I can pack up my maternity clothes, my closet will be so much more organized! Right now, I feel like I'm having to store two different wardrobes.

And week's prior:
9)Cut back on caffeine.
10)Discover the benefits of yoga.
11)Maintain a system to avoid mail piles.
12)Find daily serenity time.
13) Replace bad fats with good fats.
14) Dance to at least one song a day.
15) Maintain a clean and healthy fridge/freezer.
16) Clean and floss your teeth twice daily
17) Take a multi-vitamin everyday.
18) Be aware of posture and breathing.
19) Keep a clear desktop. (or computer desk!)
20) Make sure to cleanse and moisturize daily.
21) Keep a Daily Food Journal
22) Squeeze in some isometric exercises everyday.
23) Maintain an efficient laundry system.
24) Follow a daily to-do list.
25) Drink 8 cups of water a day.
26) Walk 20 minutes a day.
27) Clear out (clean) one drawer/cabinet/closet every week.
28) Save $2 a day or 1% of your weekly salary/allowance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.