12/13/2008

Friday's Top Five Favorite Findings

I forgot to post this yesterday!

1) The Courage to Start - I've always wanted to be a runner. I'm hoping that things work out this year so I can enter my first 5K. This book is written for the average person whom wants to be a runner. Let me tell you...it's incredibly motivating and before you are through reading, you'll want to be a "penguin," too! (Amazon currently has this for $4.49!)

2) Boppy Cuddle Pillow - I picked up mine when I was pregnant with Nathan. I was having leg cramps at night and my friend, Kristen, recommended this pillow. It REALLY helped! And I've used it a lot since. It's great as an extra neck pillow on the couch or for propping up baby when you feed them. Mine has held it's shape well, even after a few washings.

3) Denise Austin DVDs - I am a HUGE Denise Austin fan. She is one of those amazing exercise people that seems to know just when you are ready to quit the dvd and she says something inspiring to keep you pushing through. My favorite is Power Yoga Plus.

4)Neves for Nintendo DS- You'll notice that the title is actually the word seven spelled backwards. You get seven shapes and you have to twist and turn them into the figure illustrated. Sounds simple? It's not! I don't know how many hours of sleep I've lost getting addicted to this game...and running into one that stumps me! Rich has had to bail me out a few times and vice versa! This game is great for keeping your brain from turning to mush! :)

5) Oxi Clean Baby - I found this stuff right around the time Nathan started eating solid foods. It worked like a dream in getting out stains, even the carrots and sweet potatoes! You can find it over in the laundry detergent area. Just make sure you get the Baby version that's gentle enough for babies.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jaycie, I didn't know you were interested in running! I swear to you, about a week ago I was telling a friend of mine I was making a goal that by the time I'm 40 (only three very short years away) I wanted to run a marathon! Maybe we can run our first one together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.