1/14/2009

Site: Neversaydiet.com


When I was watching The Biggest Loser tonight, I saw an ad for Neversaydiet.com. I thought I'd check it out. There are some nice articles and tips, along with tools you can use. My favorite was the calories burned calculator here.

Just enter in your weight, length of time, and activity completed and it will tell you how many calories you've burned. What gets me is...it sure does take a lot of exercise to burn off some potato chips and/or a candy bar! I've got that stuck in my head any time I crave one!

Side Note: I found this fact on their site and found it interesting enough to share:

Those who down-sized their dishes licked over two pounds per month. We’re not talking tea saucers and wasabi bowls—just a swap from 12” to 10” plates. Dr. Wansink found the switch-a-roo helped people take 15 to 20 percent less food, which can save up to 400 calories per day.

And check out the article here on fruit--how it can help you fuel weight loss and 10 tricks to boost your fruit intake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.