4/01/2009

5K Walk - We Survived!!



So a 5K walk may not seem like much...until you throw in some Chicago weather of snow turned slush and 30 degree cold! So for those of you wondering why I'm a "slacker" this week with limited postings, you'll understand when you see the pics I put up here! :)

Fortunately, my friends are all still healthy. I just had lower immunities and caught Nathan's cold back. A small price to pay for a day of fun with friends! I'd do it all over in a heartbeat!

Next Year - 8K Run!!

Thank you to Brandi, Cassandra and Debbie for turning a slushy/cold day into such a fun adventure! You guys are the best!! Looking forward to training for our running journeys ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.