5/28/2009

$2 Tater Thursdays - Nathan Makes Supper!


For those of you that are new to the blog, last summer after going blueberry picking, having a blast and only spending $1.98 for the day with my son, I started doing "$2 Tater Thursdays." It's just a little special thing we do together once a week that can't cost more than $2. Since my daughter's birth, we've mostly just been having playtimes where he chooses what we do that day. But this week, we did something special and it was a free day. What did we do? Nathan (Tater), my little two year old, made us supper! :)

You can read all about our day HERE.

Having fun with your kids doesn't have to cost much, or anything at all. Get a little creative. And most of all, let them help you while they still think it's fun! You get that great quality time with them, they have a blast and then that just leaves even more play time for...kid stuff!

I hope you had a great day with your Kids, too! I am dying to dig into these Chipotle Pork Chops! Tune in next Thursday for our next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see the $2 Tater Thurs posting - I missed them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.