5/26/2009

31 Ways to Save on Your Grocery Budget: Tip #26


TIP #26 - CONSIDER CANNING/PRESERVING FOOD

Now, this is one that I can't give you a lot of tips on because it's currently on my list of "things to learn." My neighbor's SIL cans tons of tomatoes each summer for chili, casseroles, etc during the winter when the price is higher. I need to take the time to learn how to do this, as I hear it's easy.

Canning/Preserving foods now can save you money later helping you reduce your grocery budget.

Tune in tomorrow at 9AM for Tip #27.

1 comment:

  1. I caned Jelly and Peaches and soup this past year. It is so easy and fun. I have been thinking of doing a post on it on my blog soon. I will send you the link for it when I am done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.