5/09/2009

Art Books Sale: $1 Shipped!


The Met Museum of Art Store is having a book sale on some of their books HERE. Some of them as low as $1! You can use code P908 to get FREE Shipping!

Here are some of them for $1:

The Arts of Byzantium
Mother-of-Pearl: A Tradition in Asian Lacquer
Poets, Lovers, & Heroes in Italian Mythological Prints
Metropolitan Museum Journal: Volume 27, 1992
Metropolitan Museum Journal: Volume 29, 1994
Metropolitan Museum Journal: Volume 30, 1995
Metropolitan Museum Journal: Volume 32, 1997
Louis Comfort Tiffany at The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Let me tell you that I do not know anything about art. My favorite piece in my house is my son's fingerpainting picture. (It's actually pretty good!) So I'm not sure the value of these books but I thought I'd share in case there's an art lover out there looking for one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.