5/08/2009

Chicagolanders: $.50 Tribune Subscription


For those of within the Chicago Tribune subscription area, Spending Less & Living More has a code HERE so you can get a subscription for $.50 for Sundays! So those of you that buy one paper a week, now you can get FOUR delivered for the same price as one $1.98 paper!

Can you say cha-ching for coupons?! The Trib has the best coupons! I get a subscription to both them and our local paper and they always have sooo many more coupons in it. What I love best about them? They put their coupons in plastic so no one can steal them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know!! I actually got my paper for this amount (I was so excited!) a few months ago, but I was wondering - do you know if you can order more than one subscription at a time? Or just use a different name on the subscription? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.