5/28/2009

Chicagolanders: Great Pick-Your-Own Locations


Since today's 31 Ways to Save on Your Grocery Tip was about visiting Pick-Your-Own locations, I thought I'd share two of my favorites here in the Chicagoland area.

For Apples: Boggio's Orchard & Produce in Granville, IL

For Blueberries: Tammen Treeberry Farm in Wilmington, IL (They also sell Christmas Trees during the Holidays.)

What are your favorites? Share yours, regardless if you are in Illinois. You never know when you might help another person find a great farm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.