5/27/2009

Reminder: Free Fishing Days


I just wanted to remind you all about my posting HERE on how most states offer a FREE Fishing Day/Weekend. This is a time when you can take your kids out fishing without having to buy a fishing license. It's a great way to see if your kids will love it enough to cover the expense of the license later.

Click HERE for a site that has compiled some fishing dates by state. If yours isn't listed or outdated, just do a Google Search on "Free Fishing Day 2009" and add your State in there. Most states offer it the first weekend in June, but not all. So be sure and check!

Those of you from Illinois, ours is June 5th through 8th. If you want more info on it, you can click the link HERE and it's at the bottom.

You can't beat FREE memories. I know I'll always remember those trips my Grandpa took us on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.