5/22/2009

Rolling Recipes: Guest Posting Requests & Great Article


I had mentioned before how I wanted to start a "Rolling Recipes" on the blog. The concept is simple. Take a meal and find a way to re-use your leftovers into a new meal for later in the week. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being a "guest poster" for one of these? You'd send me your pics and article/recipe and I'll highlight your blog that day. Don't have a blog? You can still guest post! :) I'd love for you to share your meals with us!

Also, I wanted to share with you a great article I found online HERE. They really do break down a lot of foods and give you ideas on how to use them to create new dishes.

Remember, if you have leftovers and don't have a "rolling recipe," you can always consider freezing them for a later date.

Please let me know if you are interested in a guest posting spot. I know I could use a little inspiration and extra spice added to my meal plans! :)

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested in guest posting. I can do it on my blog and then you can check it out and see if you would be interested in using it for your site! I purchased a whole chicken at Target today using a Gold N Plump coupon for $1 off and a Target $1 off chicken coupon to get it for $2.99. I will get 2 meals from this easily! You can contact me at chantellegrubbs (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in doing a guest post for you. I already have my "Leftover Spaghetti Pie" recipe on my blog under Recipes. There's a picture there too. It's not glamorous but we almost always have a little spaghetti leftover and when I freeze it, I never use it. So I figured out a way to eat another way. Everyone loves it, including my hubby, he's the picky one in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent you an email with a thought and a deal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.