5/08/2009

Stamp Out Hunger: Tomorrow!


I am so glad that Mercedes posted about Stamp Out Hunger HERE because I almost forgot! That's what I get for not writing something that important on my calendar!

So for all of you with stockpiles or just extra food on hand, make sure you go through yours tonight and give to those in need! You don't even have to drop off the items. Your mail carriers will pick them up! (You may want to call ahead to make sure your local carriers are participating, if they didn't already leave a notice in your mailbox, like ours did.)

I did a posting awhile back HERE on the growing need. And I am witnessing several more families losing jobs and being down to just unemployment income. So please, if you have extra to spare, don't be afraid to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.