5/18/2009

Target: 100 Calorie Cakesters for $.04 - $.54


Our Target had our 100 Calorie Cakesters marked down/on sale for $2.04 - $2.54, depending on variety.

There were $1/1 Kraft coupons for them in all those printables. There's also a $1/1 Target printable HERE.

So here's how the deal would look:

Buy a Nabisco 100 Calorie Cakester for $2.04 - $2.54.
Use $1/1 Kraft printable. (They may still be available HERE.)
Use $1/1 Target printable HERE.
FINAL PRICE = $.04 - $.54

While I would normally tell you to make your own single servings, for $.04, you might be able to buy these cheaper this time! :) Save these for summer outings and picnics!

Note: Pricing varies by store. Yours may be higher or lower.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that my current 100cal cakesters count is 14 boxes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.