6/14/2009

30 Ways To Lose a Pound: Tip #14



Tip #14 - "Cleanse Your Palette" After Eating "Junk Food"

So here's the situation--you've eaten a bunch of potato chips or a candy bar and now you want more. Your tastebuds are still craving that salt or chocolate. Try this--instead of eating more, "cleanse your palette" with something healthy and/or "refreshing." I've tried this several times and it seems to work. I've found that if that salty/chocolate taste lingers, I want more but if I eat an apple/carrot/celery afterwards, I'm good to go!

This is like getting the best of both worlds---you fulfill that craving you have but you don't over-indulge and pack on the pounds!

3 comments:

  1. Brushing your teach also helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I usually want candy after eating something salty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, hope everyone knows I meet TEETH, not teach! Goodness, what a slip of the fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.