6/16/2009

30 Ways To Lose A Pound Tip # 16


TIP # 16 - Give Yourself Some Rewards For Weight Loss

The big overall rewards to weight loss are staying healthy and, well, weight loss. :) But you should consider setting up some small achievable goals along the way. These shouldn't be anything super expensive but just little things that you'll push yourself to want to "earn."

When I had to lose my "baby weight" after having Nathan, one of my rewards was a new shirt. I saved a gift card I had received and when I reached my target weight, I allowed myself to buy something new. Just something a little pretty to go along with the great feeling I had about my achievement. I also had set a goal halfway through that I'd let myself buy some new form of exercise equipment to keep my routine "fresh." (I chose a simple DVD.)

Losing weight can definitely be a challenge. So allow yourself a little reward now and then for sticking to it! By rewarding yourself for how far you've come, it may give you the extra kick you need to keep pushing forward to the "finish line" and drop a couple more pounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.