6/22/2009

30 Ways To Lose A Pound Tip # 22


TIP #22 - Join A Support Group or Online Chat/Group

I've found that most things in life are easier when you have someone to chat with about what you are going through. The same goes for weight loss. Having someone who can keep you motivated and inspired may help keep your focus on your losing weight. Not only that, you might be able to inspire them in return, giving you that happy feeling you get from helping others.

There are several groups out there. Some are even free. And you can always join an online chat/group. I've enjoyed following along with the Wii Mommies in their journeys. I guess they are the group for me since most are Mommies struggling to keep up with the daily tasks, kids, losing weight and...they like to use the Wii for fitness needs.

If any of you have found a support group or chat that you enjoy, please consider leaving the link in the comments field. You might just help one of my reader friends find the inspiration they need to lose a few pounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.