6/03/2009

30 Ways To Lose a Pound: Tip #3


TIP #3: FIND AND DISPLAY VISUAL GOALS.

I love this tip. I used this when we were talking about buying a house. I put a picture of a great house in my wallet. Each time I went to buy something, it made me think twice about spending money.

The same holds true with losing weight. You gotta have goals! Do you have an outfit that's one size too small? Take a picture of it and hang it by your snack cabinet. Or hang the outfit on the outside of your closet. This way, each morning you'll get up and see what you are working towards that day.

Or better yet? Hang a picture of your kids by your worst temptations. Each time you go to indulge, you'll stop and remind yourself...I want to be healthy to be around a long time for them!

Each person has their own reasons for wanting to lose that pound. Find yours and visually remind yourself what you are working towards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.