6/11/2009

Ask The Readers: Your Grocery & Store Chains


I am always on the look-out for some great deals for you all. But I know that I don't always list deals for a lot of "chains" focusing mostly on Wags, CVS, Target & Jewel.

So I'm wondering if you might take just a second to throw a comment my way letting me know what chains you frequent so I can find deals and sites to refer to you to. While I won't be able to break out coupon match-ups for all of them, I can keep my eyes open for the best deals and any printables for those chains. (Feel free to list even smaller chains, as I may see deals for them and can save you some $$! Or direct you to the blog that does full scenarios/match-ups for them.)

Also, if you have any areas you'd like to see more postings on, leave that info, too and I'll see what I can do.

For those you that are unfamiliar with how to comment---below this posting it says "Comments." Click there. You can either comment through your Google ID or if you don't have an ID, choose Anonymous and if you feel comfortable doing so, leave a first name with it.

Thanks for helping me, help you!

UPDATE: For those of you that have left comments about smaller chains, I have commented back with blogs that I found for you that focus on those scenarios, in an attempt to help. I just wanted to call this out since you may not check the comments but you may see this update.

Thanks for the help so far, everyone! Keep them coming! And keep mentioning those smaller chains as I've been able to match you up with a blog for them so far!

19 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You are doing a fantastic job.
    I would love to see Walmart or Dominicks in your list.
    Appreciate your effort in putting
    everthing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I would love Smiths. It is a kroger band store but I have been unable to find anybody who makes a list for Smiths.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for Giant Eagle or Martin's/ Giant (western PA).

    Thanks!
    rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori--

    I sure hope you see this...Kimmyclips.blogspot.com and shoppingwithcents.blogspot.com post Smith's deals. Hope this helps!

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah -

    You may want to try www.momsneedtoknow.com She does Giant scenarios for PA.

    Hope this helps!
    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous #1-

    Thanks for the compliments (and everyone else, too! You are so kind!)

    Wal-Mart is a good call. They are hard to do since they don't have ads but I can make sure and look for deals from other blogs that have them listed and link over. Esp since most people have one close. Thanks!

    Dominicks--I get their ad from time to time and I honestly have lots of readers with one (or a similar Safeway chain) nearby. I'll keep my eyes open for the best deals for them for ya.

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings, I love your site. Here is my 2 cents. I use to be a follower of **blog named removed** but I found that lately she posts so many links to other websites for stores I have never heard of, that for the most part it is just a waste of time to wade through all of the information I do not need. I like that you focus on just the main stores. If I am looking for info on a specific store, I go to a different blog. Again, just my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous #2-

    This is a valid point. (By the way, I hope you understand why I removed the blog name.) This is why I like to ask readers for advice. You bring up things we might not think about.

    Thank you for taking time to comment. I do appreciate it!

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great website! I'd like to see Hy-Vee listed on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I would love any kind of info on Strack and Van Til, Ultra Foods, or Food For Less. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shop at Costco, Publix, and Target. Thanks for all the great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are in luck. Strack & Van Til, Food 4 Less and Ultra can all be found at times at MummyDeals.org. That's my girl, Clair. She'll treat you well.

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  13. For Publix deals, try Southern Savers.com, The Thrifty Mama.com or Saving Your Cents.blogspot.com. These ladies all do a nice job on finding deals and finding that Penny Item for you each week.

    Hope this helps!
    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  14. As far as Costco, I'm sorry but I don't see any blogs specific on them but when I see a deal out there, I'll post it for ya.

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  15. HyVee has various by states. So depending on where you are...

    The Grocery Weekly.blogspot - Topeka,Kansas

    Learning the Frugal Life.blogspot - Iowa

    Little People Wealth- Kansas City

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to see info on meijer or Kroger or Martin's supermarkets (in northern Indiana). . i love all that you do on this site. it's awesome

    Karen
    ksue212@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. For publix there is also iheartpublix.com which has early release of ads and coupon matchups!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Southern Indiana has Schnucks, Wesselman's, Save-a-lot, and Buy Low (which is carrying IGA products).

    Thanks for all you do. Your blog is great!

    (jnaleek@netzero.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I frequent Harris Teeter, Food Lion, Ingles and Bi-Lo. Also KMart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.