6/16/2009

Blog Post: $5 Dinners


I've never called these out before and I thought maybe I should since some of you may not be aware you can find them. There's a blog HERE called $5 Dinners. Several bloggers participate and help find $5 or less meals that you can make from various stores weekly sales. You can find a local "Bargain Meal of the Week" HERE.

I thought this might help some of you that are either stuck in a dinner rut and/or limited on the cash flow.

One that I have to try out? Moms By Heart's Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.