6/17/2009

Coupon Geek Meets Mummy Deals

Last Wednesday, I was able to finally meet my bloggy friend Clair, of Mummy Deals. We were able to find a park that was centrally located. The boys had a fun time swinging and sliding. And we were able to chat about this and that. And Kaydi? Well, she camped out in the stroller and just soaked it all in. Here are a few pics from our fun day:


Here are the boys enjoying some time on the swings.


This is Clair being a good Mummy and taking Isaac down the slide.


Nathan, a man of sheer independence, is showing his "big boy" status and going down the slide alone. We were lucky that this playarea was at the perfect height for toddlers!


A group shot taken by some poor bystander. :) I am looking less than flattering as I'm talking to Kaydi when he snapped it. But, hey, it's real life and I like it. :)

Thanks to Clair for the fun-filled day out of the house and for taking the time to drive over to meet us! We'll have to plan another outing soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.