6/29/2009

A Few More Deals To Check Out

Common Sense with Money has some Meijer deals for ya HERE.

Moms By Heart has a posting HERE on a great Avon Clearance sale and a shipping code for you.

A Thrifty Mom has a FREE Slider Coupon for White Castle HERE.

Cents To Save For Moms has some great printables for you HERE on Purina Dog/Cat Food and even Huggies Diapers at Toys R Us.

And Your Latest Coupon Alert...Coupons.com has added more great coupons HERE. You'll want to see what's new so you don't miss out!

And with that...I'm off to the zoo! If you are a blogger and find a great day today, feel free to email me at coupongeek at live dot com and I'll link-up to you when I share it with my readers this afternoon! (And thank you!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.