6/16/2009

Free-After-Rebate: Pedia Sure 6-Pack


I almost breezed past this one---in the 6/14 Smart Source insert, there's a rebate form for Pedia Sure 6 pack, up to $12.99. Expires 7/31.

A good time to cash in on things like these are when you need to up your total to reach a dollar threshold coupon, since a lot of them are after all manufacturer's coupons. So, you still get your $$ off and you can then mail in for the rebate to get that item for FREE. Double Bonus! :)

Thanks for the posting, Coupon Cravings!

NOTE: This could be a regional rebate and only in some Smart Source inserts. Hopefully it's in yours, too!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what the address is for the rebate? I have the form, just not the address. For some reason I can't find it and I threw away the rest my flyers

    Thanks

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. CMS Rebate Center
    Attn: Pediasure
    Program ID PEDIA09
    PO Box 426008
    Del Rio, TX 78842-6008

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.