6/01/2009

How Did Day One Go?


So, I don't plan on doing a daily exercise re-cap but I thought I'd share my first day with you. My "exercise personality" is like an undefeated football team that wins constantly until they finally lose one--then they tend to lose easily. So it's important for me to stay on track and not miss a day!

Today, Nathan, Kaydi and I went for a walk. It normally takes 15 minutes but it was a good 25 minutes, since Nathan was walking and I was pushing Kaydi in the stroller. I was regretting wearing pants but the idea of squeezing into shorts wasn't appealing. (Soon!!!)

Nathan rode his Big Wheel when we got back and I shot some hoops---taking advantage of Kaydi sleeping in the stroller! :) Like good old Chicago, we were sweating like crazy and then an hour later, I had to close the doors/windows up before we had to put on our winter coats. There was a cold, strong wind coming through. (Hence our name, Windy City!)

So we had fun. I got in my exercise and we survived day one. :) I'm hoping you were able to get a little in, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.