6/05/2009

It's 5pm. Do You Know Where Your Health Is?


This is your last 5PM reminder to make sure you get in your exercise! Hopefully you've made a habit of scheduling time each day for exercise and are adding it to your daily "to-do" lists!

My plans for exercise today? I think it's time to take the kids to the park! It's such a magical place for them! :) Even Kaydi enjoys watching all the kids play and scream in fun. (UPDATE: We just got back and had the BEST time at a few parks tonight. Even got to watch the sunset!!)

Did anyone find any fun and interesting ways to squeeze in exercise this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.