6/01/2009

Kmart: Starbucks on Clearance?


Emily wrote in to let me know that at her Kmart, the Starbucks coffee is now on clearance for $4.99. Use the $1.50/1 coupon HERE to get them for $3.49.

So if you are at your Kmart this week, make sure you check to see if yours is on clearance, too!

Thanks for sharing, Emily! I'll have to check my brother's coffee levels now.

An idea for you all? You might be able to buy some and make a great gift basket for a coffee lover! For those of you that participate in charitable events over the summer (Such as the Relay for Life Cancer Walks...) consider making baskets to sell/auction! We did this for several years and donated the money to the charity!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.