6/30/2009

Kraft First Taste: It's Baacckk!!










Click Here

Kraft decided to open up their Kraft First Taste again! You can click HERE to sign-up for it.

For those of you unfamiliar with Kraft First Taste, it's considered a Word-of-Mouth marketing program. They send you sample offers which typically include coupons you can give to your Friends and Family, too. In the past, they have sent out things such as Oreo Cakesters, Jello Singles, DiGiorno Flatbread Melts and Oscar Mayer Deli Creations.

So if it sounds like something you'd be interested in, check it out HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I just came across your blog, and I've really enjoyed it! I am a little new to blogging so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Feel free to check out my blog at http://snipsnip2save.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.