6/10/2009

Mega Internet Printable List


Some of you may not know but Ginger, from Attention Target Shoppers, also has a few other sites, including Attention Coupon Clippers. Let me tell you, when she says she has a "Mega" Internet Printable List, it's definitely MEGA! :) You can view them all HERE.

For those of you wondering where my weekly Printable Coupon Corner went...I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I quit it! It seems like more manufacturer's are putting more printable limits and I didn't want you to miss out on any. Also, some weeks I'd get behind and let me tell you...it's a LOT of Html code to handle in a day or two! But don't worry, I'll still put up the best that I find on a daily basis!

So, anyway, if you stop by HERE, please, make sure you thank Ginger for putting this together. It really is a LOT of work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.