6/08/2009

Rite-Aid: Money-Maker on Sure For Men


Teresa wrote in to share a Rite-Aid deal with all of us:

Sure for Men is priced at $2.99. I used a $1.50 Smart Source coupon (5/3SS insert) and applied for the $1.50 SCR. There is a sticker on the lid that says TRY ME FREE HERE. Download the MIR for $2.99.


Make sure if you try this deal that you get one with a TRY ME FREE sticker. In case you missed the 5/3SS insert, you may still be able to get a $1/1 printable HERE. (I'm not sure if it's still valid or not. Will someone please let me know if they print one?)

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with everyone, Teresa!!

I'll add this to the F/C/M posting I'll put under Weekly Deals later this evening.

1 comment:

  1. I just printed the sure coupon. It is for 75 cents off any one sure, valid through 7/11/09.

    Thank!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.