7/10/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 10


Tip #10 - Create Separate Folders In Your Email Inbox

Some weeks, my email inbox is completely crazy. I have a hard time keeping up with everything sometimes. Before, I would dig through my emails, page by page, trying to find the one I needed to get back to. But I've since created a few folders to help things out a little. I haven't quite perfected it, but it's a lot better than it used to be.

Some of my folders I use? I have one for giveaways, one for sponsors/log-in info, one for "need to get back to" and then I've created a few for the people I email the most. It sure beats digging page by page.

NOTE: I usually go through my inbox on the weekend to make sure I got to everything but sometimes one gets carried to the wrong folder. So if you've emailed me and it's been over a week since I got back to you, you may want to send it again. And please make sure you send it to coupongeek at live dot com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.