7/12/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 12


Tip # 12 - Hang A Monthly Menu Calendar On Your Fridge To Fill In

I love this idea. If there's one area that I could improve, it's definitely menu planning.

Laurie says that she fills in every Friday, since they have pizza that day. Then as she thinks of things, she adds those to the list. Some weeks, she'll have the whole week almost filled by the time it's time to grocery shop.

Often, I find that I have a large supply of an item in my pantry or I think of something I haven't made for awhile. I really should fill those in for a day during the month. Having a monthly calendar hanging up would help!

Thanks to Laurie and Jessica for this tip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.