7/13/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 13


Tip # 13 - Make Your Bed First Thing In The Morning (Helps Keep Room Clean!)

For the longest time, I felt I was just too busy to stop and make the bed some mornings. But when Nathan started hanging out in there watching TV, I started making it every day. And you know what, it makes a huge difference to how the room looks. Now how can this be an organizing tip? Well, I've noticed that since I keep the bed made and the room looks cleaner, I am more likely to keep the rest of the room clean and organized just because it looks so nice.

So stop, take a minute and make the bed. You might just find that the rest of room will be kept a little cleaner.

1 comment:

  1. What a great tip! I too find that a made bed makes a room looks neater. So does hanging up clothes and pushing drawers all the way in. It's the little things, really.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.