7/16/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 16


Tip #16 - Return Things To Their Proper Place When Finished Using Them

It's the simple things that are the hardest to do, isn't it? This is a great tip because I have a habit of laying things down with the attitude of "I'll get to it later." And you know what this leads to....things piling up because we never get to it later. :) I've been doing my best to put things back and quite honestly, it really does make a big difference in cutting back on cleaning time and keeping things organized!

Thanks for sharing this tip, Joe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.