7/18/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 18


Tip #18 - Move Limited Use Small Kitchen Appliances Elsewhere

When I started to declutter my kitchen, I couldn't believe how many small kitchen appliances that I had acquired, mostly through gifts. Some of them I used on a regular basis, while others I only used a few times a year.

Then came decision time, were the few-time uses worth the size and space requirements for that small appliance? If I moved them or donated them, could I organize better? There were quite a few that I donated but for those I couldn't part with, I moved to the bottom shelf in our hallway closet. This freed up space for me in the kitchen, yet kept the appliances close for when I needed them.

For those of you with basements, you could keep yours in a tote there, as long as they won't get lost in the shuffle of your other totes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.