7/04/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 4


Tip #4: Keep A Separate Folder For Each Member Of Your Family For Important Info.

Dyan wrote: "I keep 6 different colored pocket folders for each member of my family, putting their name on top and filing everything that pertains to that person that comes in such as report cards, invitations, sports schedules, etc.that way when they ask where is? I can just go to folder and look."

This sounds like a great tip to me! My kids aren't even in school yet and I'm already having a hard time keeping their things straight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.