7/07/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 7


Tip # 7 -Have a Basket In Every Room of the House to Put Things That Don't Belong

I've thought about doing this one and just haven't gotten around to it. But it's a really great idea! Especially for us, since we have three floors to our house. Can you imagine running up and down them all day just to return random items to the right rooms? (Though, admittedly, it is really good exercise!) :)

Diane suggests this little tip and says at the end of the day, she collects the baskets and returns everything to the right rooms. I can definitely see this cutting back on clean-up time at the end of the night!

Thanks for the tip, Diane, Veronica, Amy and Joe!

1 comment:

  1. I do this with the kids' rooms..I have a basket set outside of their doors each night actually...so when I go around the house picking up after they are in bed I can deposit all of their things in the basket... in the morning when we make beds we put their toys, clothes, etc away and put the baskets in their room.

    I only have one floor..and a VERY small house...so its not such a big deal during the day (although maybe it SHOULD be LOL)...

    When I'm doing a major cleaning I do make piles of what goes in what room...so I can put away all at once.

    Great tip!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.