7/09/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 9


Tip #9: Handle a piece of paper once - File it, Read it, or Recycle It.

I have to tell you that the biggest area of clutter for me has to be our mail. It seems like such a simple thing to handle but I am always trying to find a better way to organize it. Junk mail, freebie/samples, bills, personal mail, magazines, catalogs, etc. I think the problem is that on a given day, one pile of mail has to go in 6 different locations! But I'm working on distributing them to their proper place right away...most of the time! :)

Thanks to Marj for this great tip!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great and useful tip! I wonder why it's so hard for us to only handle a piece of paper once? Too often, I'll look at it (or worse, NOT look at it) before throwing it on any horizontal surface - usually, my desk or dining room table. Before I know, I have a HUGE mountain of papers...half, I know, is useless junk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.