7/31/2009

Coupon Alert: Kellogg's Coupon Booklet


Photo from Utah Deal Diva.

Utah Deal Diva just shared with me a Kellogg's Coupon Booklet that she found at her Wal-Mart. You can see a picture of it and info. on what's in it HERE.

I remember these from last year. This is an amazing booklet so definitely keep your eyes open. Coupons for $$ off produce, bread and milk with various Kellogg's purchases. I have to buy those things anyway so last year I was able to get so many things for FREE with them.

Thanks for sharing, Utah Deal Diva!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.